This gentleman’s timepiece features a stainless steel case and mesh bracelet. A skeleton dial and exhibition case back complete the look of this elegant Akribos XXIV watch.Case: Stainless steel, silver-toneCaseback: Stainless steel, Krysterna crystal, exhibition, screw-downBezel: Coin-edgedDial: Silver-tone, skeletalHands: Blue, luminousSubdials: One, seconds displayBracelet: Silver-tone, meshClasp: Deployment with safetyCrystal: Shatter-resistant KrysternaCrown: Push/pullMovement: Hand wind MechanicalWater resistance: 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feetCase measurements: 43 mm wide x 43 mm long x 12 mm thickBracelet measurements: 20 mm wide x 8.5 inches longBox measurements: 2.5 inches wide 11 x inches long 1.5 x inches highModel: AKR526SSAll measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.Men’s watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists.This watch is powered by a Mechanical Movement. A battery or wrist movement does not affect this watch. The movement needs to be manually wound every day or two to gain full power for accurate timekeeping.
- Silver-tone dress watch with polished-steel mesh band featuring skeleton dial window with blue hands and accents
- Mechanical-hand-wind movement with analog display
- Krysterna crystal dial window
- Features deployment-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion